A Quick Look at AppSumo Briefcase
Whether you are an online entrepreneur, blogger or website owner, you probably have heard about AppSumo. It is among the best companies out there that provide online services and sell digital products. If you seriously want to grow your online business or improve your website, then it is the right time to learn more about the AppSumo Briefcase.
A Quick Look at AppSumo
Before you can understand what AppSumo has to offer in their AppSumo Briefcase, it is a must that you have a little background about the company.
Noah Kagan, a former Mint, Facebook, and Intel employer, founded AppSumo. After seeing the golden opportunity to sell web applications for startups, Kagan began to hire people from Pakistan, and in just one weekend, he was able to start AppSumo. Though Kagan had a limited budget at that time, he was able to bootstrap the company and got their first deal with Imgur and Lifehacker.
While Kagan initially wanted to sell apps, he eventually focused more on offering online courses on programming languages, hiring practices, and project management.
AppSumo is no doubt an impressive, reliable and innovative company. Thus, it is worth noting what they have to offer to their clients.
What is AppSumo Briefcase?
The AppSumo Briefcase (formerly known as AppSumo Black) is a brand new product package of AppSumo. It brings together a wide range of premium and high-quality AppSumo products and offers them at an affordable price. To make AppSumo Briefcase more appealing, every subscriber gets free monthly AppSumo credits, which they can use to buy other AppSumo deals and tools.
The AppSumo Briefcase includes apps and services for sales, data analytics, SEO, marketing, content, e-commerce, finance, business analytics, data management, design, and others.
To give an overview, please refer to this list below:
- Book like a Boss
- CallPage AppSumo Plan
- Find that Lead
- Social Insider
- SE Ranking
- iSpionagePixelMe Publicfast
- Viral Loops
- StepShot Guides
- Spark Chat
- Pluto Studio
- AppSumo November Credit
You see, if you are going to spend a lot of money for multiple apps or buy them one by one, then it is best just to get the AppSumo Briefcase to access other services and products while spending the least.
Most Popular Apps in AppSumo Briefcase
Discussing every single one of the abovementioned apps and services can be time-consuming. So, it is best that you learn first the most popular apps included in AppSumo Briefcase. Such allows you to obtain an idea what you are about to purchase.
- CallPage – add CallPage widget to your website to give your online visitors the chance to reach you via chat or call quickly. CallPage is among the best tools for sales. If you want to grab every opportunity to convert your site visitors, then CallPage is right for you.
- Stencil – a picture is worth a thousand words. Thus, in marketing, you can’t live without images. Stencil allows you to quickly create images for ads, Facebook headers, YouTube thumbnails, Instagram posts, Twitter pictures, and others straight from your browser.
- AirStory – perfect for eBook writers and bloggers, AirStory provides different templates to help you publish content fast and easy. Instead of starting with a blank page, all you have to do is drag and drop elements to your content. You can then export your work to different platforms such as Word, Google Docs, and WordPress.
- SalesFlare – every sales team needs a Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and SalesFlare is just right for you. This CRM allows you to collect, manage, and store customer data. Moreover, it comes with built-in features that help you analyze, evaluate, and improve marketing performance.
- EpicBeat – if you are one of the highly motivated bloggers or content marketers, then EpicBeat should be part of your arsenal. EpicBeat enables you to find quality content on the Internet, connect with influencers within your field, and publish your work where people are gathered together.
- Book Like a Boss (BLAB) – ideal for service providers and bookings, BLAB allows you to set appointments, sell products, promote services, and collect payments all on one platform.
- Missinglett_r – your social campaign will never be the same again when you use the Missinglettr. It simplifies your posting schedule and automates your campaigns. With Missinglettr, you can link unlimited sites and 25 social profiles.
- FindThatLead – lead generation is no doubt one of the most expensive and complicated aspects of any business. FindThatLead changes all that. It streamlines the whole lead generation process and delivers accurate and relevant contact information with just a few clicks.
- Social Insider – if you want to know how successful brands improve their image and visibility on Facebook, you will love Social Insider. This app allows you to get real-time and update insights into your competitor’s performance on Facebook.
- CrankWheel – accepting demo requests and responding to them takes a lot of time and effort. CrankWheel simplifies the whole process and ensures that you engage every potential client in the timeliest manner.
Is AppSumo Briefcase Right for You?
Now, it is time to know whether AppSumo is the right one for you or not.
Looking at the price, you might think that it’s too good to be true. Why would AppSumo provide products that are worth a lot of dollars for just the fraction of the amount? No one can blame you to be suspicious.
As of this writing, AppSumo Briefcase is currently offered at an introductory price. Thus, the little cost should not be a surprise. Not only that, AppSumo is also known for its generous and incredible deals, freebies, and discounts.
When it comes to value, AppSumo Briefcase gives you the bang in every buck you spend. There’s just a lot of features and benefits you get by paying a ridiculously lower amount compared to the value you get.
Thankfully, if you still need more information or you are not sure whether AppSumo Briefcase is right for you or not, they provide a free trial. So, it’s a no-risk deal. Give it a try and see for yourself how it can improve your business with AppSumo Briefcase.